语学习笔记:
remind /rɪˈmaɪnd/ vt. 想起
fool [ful] n. 傻瓜
wasted [ˈweɪstɪd] adj. 浪费的
hashtag n. 标签
screenshot [ˈskri:nʃɑ:t] n. 屏幕截图
《Don’t Wanna Know》
By Maroon5
I don't wanna know, know, know, know
我不想去想 不想知道 不愿明了
Who's taking you home, home, home, home
谁送你回的家 谁徘徊在你楼下 不愿回家
I'm loving you so, so, so, so
我对你的爱之深 之深 深
The way I used to love you, no
想我也曾像那般深爱着你啊
Wasted (wasted)
挥霍的时光
And the more I drink the more I think about you
越是宿醉沉迷 我就越是想你
Oh no, no, I can't take it
噢 我快受不了了
Baby every place I go reminds me of you
无论我去到哪里脑海中的你总挥之不去
Do you think of me? Of what we used to be?
你也会想起我吗 想起我们旧时的模样
Is it better now that I'm not around?
我不在的时刻你是否度过了更加幸福的时光
My friends are actin' strange, they don't bring up your name
朋友们在面对我时 对你都绝口不提
Are you happy now?
你对此是否满意
Are you happy now?
你现在是否依旧幸福开心
And I every time I go out, yeah
我每次外出之时
I hear it from this one, I hear it from that one
总能听到周围的人都在说起你
Glad you got someone new
说起你觅得新欢的如今 我也为你高兴
Yeah, I see but I don't believe it
虽然都听在耳里 但我却不愿相信
Even in my head you're still in my bed
只因我与你缠绵恩爱的过往还记忆犹新
Maybe I'm just a fool
也许我只是在骗自己
No more police stop
别让警察再来拦我
No more hashtag boo'd up screenshots
也别再给我贴标签 用闪光灯对着我咔咔不停
|